The Rider's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploration [Mature]

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Exploration [Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploration [Mature]

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:07 am

"I'm sorry if it bothers you. I can't help myself, but you smell really good." I lean my head down as my doggie dick twitches as my nose sniff your scent from the source, through your clothes. "Would you like to touch it?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:11 am

I blush bright red but nod, rubbing my legs together to try and make myself a little more comfortable. "I-i probably shouldn't do that..." I say, though biting my lip to prevent myself from saying anymore.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:14 am

"Why not? You are clearly horny and so am I, and you are really beautiful." I bark happily, my lust rising the more I take in her aroused scent. I then lick the hem of her pants, wanting to taste her but unable to get to it in my current form.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:18 am

I bite my lip but don't make any attempt to back away, enjoying the lick. "Yeah, but in how you look now, you remind me too much of the hunting dogs of the village, I'm not sure I can have sex with an animal"

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:21 am

"But I like this for. the best, and I will be gentle, just touch and feel how hot and hard I am for you." I try to coax her into feeling me and give into her lust as I keep licking her thighs and belly with my broad tongue, hoping that she will take her clothes off as my musk keeps getting stronger and stronger.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:25 am

I rub a hand over your head, lifting the hem of my shirt and pulling it off, still blushing from the though of sleeping with an animal. "That feels really good" I say quietly, almost in a whisper as I reveal my chest and stomach, tossing my shirt off.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:28 am

"And I can make it feel better." I readjust my stance and widen my hind legs as my cock sways back and forth from the movement. I don't stop licking her, my tongue going over as much exposed skin as it can. "I'm told my tongue feels amazing on a pussy." My tail wags more and more happy with the prospect of getting laid.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:33 am

Face stays reddened with shame and embarassment as I roll over, butt in the air. I reach a hand back to the hem of the leggings and pull them down to my knees. "Please hurry, If Delmar sees me like this I'll never hear the end of it"

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:36 am

I stick my muzzle into her cheeks and sniff her wetness and then lick her a bit, making sure she instead before I mourn her, my tongue easily sliding into her folds as I piston my flexible tongue in and out if her. "You taste great."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:39 am

I bite back moans to prevent waking anything up or embarassing myself further, blushing as the canine shapeshifter licks me, causing me to spread my legs wider, leggings catching and making it just wide enough for access.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:43 am

After making sure both the entrance and inner walls are wet enough, I pull off of her and quickly mount her, my head right next to her ear as my hot breath hits it. "I will need help aiming while I'm a wolf so could you please?" I don't wait for her to reach for my cock as I start to hump her a little, my shaft rubbing against her holes and only stopping when her hand grabs my cock and lines it up with her pussy for me to thrust deep into.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Continues to blush and squirm a little but reaches a hand back to grip the big prick and line it up so the tip is just inside my pussy. "Go slow at first, you're bigger than most humans I've had" I say,returning my head to between my arms.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:01 am

"Okay, but I can't promise that it will stay slow for long." I slowly thrust into her wet flower, my doggie rod spearing her insides until I bottom out inside her. "Mmmm, your so tight." I start to pull out and thrust in is small, and quick thrusts, moving only inches inside her.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:08 am

I stifle another moan, loving being penetrated by such a big member but feeling perverted to be sleeping with something so feral looking. "Oh fuck that feels good, you can definitely go fast if you want"

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:14 am

Not needing to be told twice, I start to thrust in and out at the same speed but more and more of my cock thrusts deeper into and out of her, pounding her hard and fast. "Damn this feels great, I love fucking someone as a wolf."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:18 am

Starts to not try to cover my moans, letting them slightly echo along with the wet slapping sound. "Oh fuck this is great" I moan out, thrusting back against the shapeshifter, already panting hard

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:24 am

I pant heavily into her ear, my hot breath hitting her ear as I start to pound hard and fast, giving her my hard cock over and over. "I hope you like my knot, its starting to grow." I then bury my Wolf cock into her all the way, my knot sealing her pussy up.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:32 am

Cries out in pleasure, feeling the knot spread me wider than I've been spread before, making an audible squelch as it reseals over it. "Oh fuck, that thing goes down right?" I ask

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:39 am

"It will after a while but I intend to make use of the entire time though." I start to make quick and short thrusts into her, my knot never leaving her pussy and licks her cheek. "After this, would you like to fuck a horse? or my human form."
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:41 am

I moan at each thrust, feeling each one push the dog cocks tip into my cervix, causing me to moan and gasp, my front collapsing and my face rubbing against the ground. "Whatever you want, it just feels so good I don't care"

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 am

I moan loudly as my climax starts, filling her pussy up as I stop thrusting and hold her there. "I'm cumming!" I howl as I release it inside you, filling your pussy with my doggie seed.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:52 am

Moans and cums with the wolf, gripping the edge of the ledge and bringing my head up to let out a loud echoing moan, clecnching down tight as none of the seed is able to escape, filling my pussy perfectly.

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:56 am

We stay there for a while, stuck together with my knot holding in my seed before it starts to deflate. "So I guess I'll continue with my horse form." I step away as my cock slides out of her and start to change, becoming a horse with my cock still hanging out of its sheath in a semi-erect state.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:58 am

I start blushing again, after having got over some of my mind warping horniness realizing how weird it is to be sleeping with animals. "Wow, it's even bigger now" I say in slight awe, staring at the thick and slightly veiny horse cock

Alyzia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:06 am

"Come on, taste it, I guarantee you will like it." I neigh softly and nod softly at her as my cock sways enticingly.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum