Exploration [Mature]

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Exploration [Mature]

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:09 am

"Oh! Rather aggressive huh? I love it." I moan softly as she fondles my hard cock and kiss her back, my hands reaching behind me to grope her ass.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:17 am

Grins and starts giving slow deliberate pumps, just tight enough to hurt a little bit, causing any pre in the shaft to come out.

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:24 am

A surprisingly large glop of pre for a human drips onto her hand as he just keeps fondling her ass and kisses her softly. "So what do you want to do with what you are holding?" I moan softly from the pain as she pumps my cock.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:28 am

I use the pre to wet my hand and start smearing it over the cock, giving it a shine as I whisper into his ear, "You'll learn soon enough pet" I say, grinding my breasts against his shoulder blades

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:33 am

"I'm a pet now?" I smile seductively as I moan softly and turn around with clearly much more strength then her. "How did that happen?"
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:40 am

I smile and push against him again, kissing just between his lips and ear. "Something about being two animals before this has given me the thought you're at least part pet" I say, gripping his prick a little harder

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:44 am

"Last I checked, both my animal forms are wild and My wolf instincts requires you to prove to me your the alpha." I grin a little dominantly as I pin her against a tree, letting her hands keep doing what they are doing. "So how would you like to do this?"
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:52 am

Stops stroking and grabs his arms, pushing him away and running into him, knocking us both off our feet and once on the ground I move on top and put my arms on his shoulders "With you on bottom and doing everything I say" I grin cockily, trying to hold him down

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:57 am

"Okay but don't be calling me pet of any kind, or I may hurt you and finish with me on top." I give her a toothy grin with a small dog-like growl while my cock gently rubs against her clit."
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:02 am

I grin and keep holding him down, grinding his tip and shaft against my clit more. "Good p--" I trail off, not wanting to anger the shapeshifter. " Now, put your hands on my hips" I say, moving my arms to let him move his easier

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:17 am

I moan softly and listen and grab her hips, my cock sliding into her as I keep thrust my cock against her. "Carful there."
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:20 am

Moans at the penetration but grins, considering calling him pet but deciding against it, not wanting someone so strong and virile mad at her. "What's wrong?" I say innocently. "Start out slow" I say afterwards "Tighten your grip a bit"

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:30 am

I moan softly and grab her hips tighter and listen, letting take the lead. "So what do you like better? My wolf, Horse or my human cock?" I lean forward eaily and kiss her before pulling back to let her answer.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 am

I continue to ride you slowly, putting a finger on my chin in thought. "Well, I think I like the combination of all three, I prefer your body like this, your cock like the horses and your attitude towards sex as the wolfs" I say, moaning quietly "Start going faster p--" I say, stopping myself before the no no word again

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:42 am

"I'm sorry but I can't change parts of my body." I start to speed up with thrusting into her, but I can change halfway into a horse. But I would be somewhat like a centaur or something like that."
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:45 am

Bounces more energetically, slow enough I can still talk without having to break up my sentences. "I like you how you are now, nice and feisty" I say with a grin, putting my hands behind my head and letting you do the work.

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:46 am

I take my hands off of your hips and then start to roughly tease and grope your tits, my cock hitting your sensitive spots as I moan softly. "Well that is how I am usually."
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 pm

"Good, but did I tell you that you could feel my breasts" I ask, putting my hands around your forearms and using them for suppoty, moaning loudly as you penetrate me over and over.

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:03 pm

"No but I'm my own man and can do what I want." I grin lustfully and roll us over so that I'm on top, kissing her softly as I thrust in deeper then I was before.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:11 pm

Moans and puts my hands on your shoulders, moving so I'm more comfortable on the ground, and grinning up at you, lips occasionally breaking apart to let out a moan. "You're lucky this feels even better"

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:23 pm

I laugh softly and look down at her. "What do you think you could do to me if it didn't feel good?" I pinch and squeeze her nipples and tits, my cock throbbing softly with my climax nearing.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:42 pm

I smile and moan quietly as I feel you throb, knowing what's going to cum soon. "I guess we don't have to find out today" I say evasively, full realizing you're stronger than me, moaning louder as you tease my nipples and breasts well.

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:44 pm

I cum into her, still opunding her pussy as I keep thrusting inside her and give you a deep lustful kiss. I pull my cock out as the last few stands of my seed spray over your form.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyzia on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:48 pm

I cum with you, only after your cum starts spraying me though, my pussy bubbling up with femcum as I let out a moan, feeling cum land over my stomach, crotch, and breasts. "Oh wow...you're good at this" I say, panting. A beating of wings can be heard as Delmar crests over the ridge, looking at the two of us with disdain.

Alyzia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:51 pm

"I try, although I've had a lot of practice." I smile softly at her before I see the Griffon appear and then quickly change into my wolf form and run into the bushes. "Not that I hate your griffon, but I have never gotten along well with them." As I run into the bushes, you can see my cock is still hard and twitching softly.(I'm still in the topic just hiding from the griffon)
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top