The Broken Staff [Ember] {Mature}

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Broken Staff [Ember] {Mature}

Post by Lunar on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:09 am

Alice moved gracefully and easily between the crowded tables of patrons, dropping off mugs of beer and plates of food with practiced ease. It had been busy most of the evening, but as the night wore on, the crowd was slowly dispersing, either headed for the rented rooms upstairs or their own homes elsewhere in the town.

The last mug set down before a customer, Alice gave a relieved sigh, hoping she'd get a minute or two to rest before the inevitable cry of "Barmaid!" sounded out again. She returned to the bar, leaning against a stool, and set her tray down on it, before turning her attention to the door to see it open, a young man stepping inside.

Last edited by Lunar on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Lunar
Admin

View user profile http://riderscall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Broken Staff [Ember] {Mature}

Post by Ember on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:22 am

I hum softly, hoping to get something to drink as I enter the Tavern and inn, looking around and rather glad that it seemed to be empty. "Good, I'm not a fan of large crowds." Feeling in the mood to be a little flirty, I see one of the barmaids sitting at the bar and decide to walk up and sit down next to her. She was rather pretty and wondered how she would act. "Hello there beautiful, rough night?"
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:48 am

Alice eyed the man who took the seat besides her, looking him up and down. Handsome as he was, his words did not do much in the way of what he intended them to. She was used to such compliments, and so merely shrugged off his flirtation as she so often did with the tavern's patrons. "No more than usual," She said simply, "Is there anything I can get for you, sir?" She stood once more, giving a small stretch before she looked back to him, waiting patiently on his answer.

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:02 am

I sigh a little, a little upset that my flirting was brushed off just like that. "Just a mead, I don't need anything fancy." I look around at the semi-empty barroom as the girl walks off. I then pull out a few coins to pay for the drink and stretch my back a little.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:11 pm

She returned quickly enough, setting down a mug of mead before him, and picking up the coins he'd left as payments, sweeping them into her pocket with the rest for the night. "Will you be wanting a room as well?" She asked, giving him a warm smile "We've still got one or two left open for the night." It was a cold night after all, and there seemed to be a threat of rain in the air - or at least, a few of their customers had said so.

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:36 pm

"That probably would be a good idea, but for now I would just like to talk." I smile softly and take a swig from my mug, enjoying the taste of the mead. "So where did someone as beautiful as you end up with a job like this? It certainly isn't the most complimenting job."
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Alice smiled a bit, surprised to have the company. Most men that showed any interest in her where doing little more than flirting - or trying to get her into their beds for the night. With the rest of the customers tended to, for the moment, she set down her tray again and took the seat besides him, deciding to humor him, at least for now. "My parents own this inn," She explained, "I don't mind it, really." She sighed a little before adding, "But there's so much more I'd like to see." She looked to him, curious. "And what is it that you do?" She said, "You aren't one of the regulars, so I'm guessing you aren't from around here."

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:54 pm

I smiled softly and nodded. "That would be correct, I tend to wander around, I usually live in the woods." I drink some more of my mead as I explain where I'm from to her. "It seems as though I live the life you want." I laugh softly and looked out a nearby window to see it start raining.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:37 am

"Maybe..." Alice said, heaving another quiet sigh. She looked out the window as rain began to fall. "Wouldn't want to end up stranded on a night like this, though." She looked back to him. "What's your name?" She asked, realizing she didn't even know that much about him.

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:39 am

The trees actually keep you rather dry, and my name is Ember." I smile softly and wink at her. "So whats your name?" I slug down the rest of my mead and smile softly at her.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:45 am

"My name is Alice," She said, "Pleasure to meet you, Ember." She smiled sweetly at him, offering to take away his mug as he drained it of the last of the mead.

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:48 am

"You can take care of it later, I would much rather take to someone as beautiful as you." I smile softly and lean over and kiss her cheek softly.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:52 am

A deep blush colored Alice's cheeks as he leaned over to kiss it. "Oh," She said softly, taken quite by surrpise by it. "My....most of our patrons aren't nearly that bold with me." She giggled lightly.

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:00 am

"I bet they aren't as good looking as me either, at least I've been told I'm handsome." I smile softly and laugh a little with her. "So how much is a room here? And what would I have to do to convince you to spend some time in there with you?"
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:06 am

"Four silver pieces for the night, 6 and a copper if you'd like a meal brought up to you," She explained, "Or one gold piece for a meal and our best room." She smirked a little, blushing at his second question. "I might just be convinced already," She said with a little wink. "But it always helps to come right out and ask."

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:13 am

"Then how about this, I want the best room for a gold piece." I place one gold piece on the table between us, smiling softly. "And 6 silver and one copper for you and only you to bring me a nice meal for us to share. How does that sound?" I wink at her as I place the rest of the money I need for what I said and place a hand on her thigh, slowly rubbing her thigh up and down but not going any further then that.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:23 am

She didn't pull away or try to stop him as he slowly rubbed up her thigh. As he set the money down on the table, she picked up only the golden coin, not liking the thought that he was paying for her company. "I'll get you the best room. The rest is free," She said with a wink. She went back to where the keys were kept, retrieving a large bronze was and bringing it to him. "Up the stairs and to the left. You'll find it at the end of the hall." She stood, grabbing her tray again. As they'd talked, the tavern had cleared out. "I have a bit of cleaning up to do," She said, "But once I'm finished, I'll be up with our meal."

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:27 am

"Sounds like a wonderful night." I wink softly and give her a kiss. I take the rest of my money and the key. "Well, I will get cleaned up before you join me in the room." I stand up and start to walk towards where she pointed the room to me, closing the door after I enter.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:34 am

She blushed again at the kiss. She busied herself cleaning, until all the mugs were collected and the tables cleared, then used her elemental abilities to wash them all rather quickly. She tucked the money she'd taken away in a hiding spot, hanging up her apron before making her way up to the room, a large plate of food - easily enough for two, in hand. She rapped lightly on the door. "Ember?" She called out softly.

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:51 am

I smiled softly and went into the bathroom and start to clean myself so that I can look at lease somewhat better for Alice. While drying off, I hear her outside my door, not prepared for her to be here so soon and yell out for her to come in.
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:14 am

She stepped inside, blushing a bit to find that he was still drying off. "Sorry," She squeaked, "You should've said something." She set the food down on the table, taking a seat in one of the comfortable chairs.

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:47 am

(am in the bathroom btw)

I smile softly and come out, just wearing the towl as I walk around and sit down shirtless. "I have nothing to hide so why should I worry about my clothes?"
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:52 pm

"I guess you have a point," Alice said, her eyes glancing up and down his form. They'd be seeing a lot more of each other soon enough, she supposed. But she decided to keep her clothing on for the time being, at least for dinner.

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:23 am

"So what did you bring me beautiful?" I laughed softly and sat down next to her, my stomach growling a little. "I'd say I'm so hungry that I could eat a horse but I would see that as cannibalism."
Ember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:50 am

"Cannibalism?" She asked in surprised, unaware that he was a shapeshifter. "Tonight's speciality is roast duck and potatoes," She said,"And I grabbed a few mugs of our best ale."

Lunar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top